- Thank you to Lisa of In the Boon Docks and Fat Quarter Shop for sending me an awesome "Sew What" pink t-shirt and 4 mini charm packs from a giveaway on Lisa's blog!! I WILL eventually get a picture of me in the t-shirt - I promise!
- Carrie of believemagic sent me a wonderful mini quilt called Disco Girl. I won this in her Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day/Week along with a Creative Girl Art Quilt and pattern pack.
|Picture from www.believemagic.com/journal|
|Picture from www.believmagic.com/journal|
- Rachel of mammafairy sews, a fellow HipBee member, threw me a lifeline when I posted about my sewing difficulties at making a Burda tunic. She offered to save the day and finish my tunic for me! I had truly abandoned it thinking it would be the most expensive sewing fail to date, so I took up her offer in a flash! Rachel finished it beautifully - and returned it to me with a pincushion and some needles too! So very kind - thank you Rachel. [picture will be added soon]
- Lucy of Charm About You drew my name for a £100 gift certificate to Wayfair several months ago Thank you so much! I managed to spend my certificate on this realllly cool storage thing!
|Picture from Wayfair|
- Thank you Heather and Megan of Quilt Story for the three baby patterns sent to me in September - I am going to be very busy once I get my sew-jo back, sewing all these amazing things!
- Speaking of patterns - thank you to crazymomquilts for sending me her Waiting Quilt pattern in her draw celebrating 250 quilts!
- In the A Lovely Year of Finishes July, I won a Clover & Violet Lucy Hobo purse pattern - thank you so much!
- July was a lucky month because I also won the Celestial Star pattern. I watched Diane's sew-along with interest and plan to make my own Celestial Star one day!
Happy New Year!