Here are a few things I am hoping to part with [please see the 'rules' listed at the bottom]:
3. MoMo Wonderland fabrics by Moda. 5 fat quarters for £15.00. Big spots and lady bugs/lady birds, butterflies and foliage. Yum!
4. Black and White fabrics. 5 fat quarters for £11.00. A mix of Michael Miller, Makower and Robert Kaufman fabrics all pressed and ready to use!
5. Gorgeous/gruesome Greens. 5 fat quarters for £10.00. A wacky mix of green fabrics. Are they gorgeous or are they gruesome? They look much better in person, honest!
6. Pink bubbalicious bundle. 5 fat quarters £13.00. This bundle contains a mix of fabrics and includes Aneela Hoey fabric and two fabrics by Blend.
8. Orange you crazy bundle. 5 fat quarters for £12.00. Mixed bundle includes two Lizzy House Pearl Bracelet prints and a piece of Tula Pink fabric. Cool!
9. Bye bye blues bundle. 5 fat quarters for £14.00. Mixed bundle includes a Pezzy print, a Beth Studley fabric and fabrics called Beads and Flower by Free Spirit.
That's all I can gather for the moment! I have some larger pieces that I would like to de-stash as well but those will have to wait for another day!
Rules are simple - all prices are in pounds sterling and post and packaging is extra. My fq's are a mix of USA and UK sizes. All from a smoke-free home and are unwashed. In the comments, let me know what you'd like to buy and which country you are in and I will email you back with my PayPal address and the shipping amount (I will combine and I am also happy to ship overseas). Payment can then be made to me via PayPal Friends & Family within 48 hours. I will then ship one or two days after you pay.
Hope you see something here that you like. I would like to sell the bundles as they are but am willing to sell individual fabrics for £3.00 each.
Thanks for looking at my de-stash and helping me become a minimalist!