Ok - don't panic. According to MY rules/allowances in my Fabriholics Fabric Fast, I can buy solids and fabric for specific projects. So I'm 'technically' ok... sort of!
Here is a little of what I have purchased (and for what):
- Kona White - all used up already for my Cherry Charm Square quilt - flimsy done
- Kona Snow - for my Hourglass quilt - already used and have ordered more as I ran out and needed more!
- Low Volume prints for Low Volume Layer Cake swap - for my eventual plus sign quilt
- Charm packs - for rag-edge quilt
- FQ of colourful print with diamonds - for Sew Together bag
- Lizzy House Mice with Bicycles just 'cuz I NEEDED it!!! And because it is green. I love green!!