Saturday 2 November 2013

Month in review - October makes

October is over already?  WHAT?  Yikes this year is flying by quickly!  Here is how I spent my free time in October:


Yes, October was all about Christmas!  I do love Christmas and I am in an ornament swap so I just made loads and will now decide which partner gets which one!  I also finished a quilt which I will reveal on my day of the 'For the Boys' blog hop later this week :)

My favourite item from October has to be this snow globe embroidery (from Aneela Hoey's book):


But I do love the mushroom ATC card for the ATC swap too:


Linking to Fresh Sewing Day
Lily's Quilts

9 comments:

Leanne said...

I love your decorations, they are all beautiful!! What a fun month.

Debbie said...

LOVE that snow glow too! Saw your mosaic on flickr - so fun!

Rosa said...

Well done ,they are just beautiful!

Unknown said...

Gosh, inspiration overload! ;-) So many things I love in this post, thank you for sharing! Chrissie x

Pennie said...

Love, love love that toadstool ATC :-)

Lisa in Port Hope said...

I like the snow globe, too.

Ella and Nesta said...

Your decorations are so pretty! The Mushroom is fantastic!

Sarah Lou said...

Wow, you're very productive!

DeborahGun said...

wow - both of these are gorgeous :-)