Saturday 30 November 2013

Making Christmas - Week 8 already!??

Week 8 update

Here was my list in Week 3 with a few things added in Week 5.  I have added pictures of the things that I have completed to bring my list up to date to Week 8:
 
Christmas 2013 TO-MAKE list:
1.  Tissue holders
2.  Hanging tea towels - finally COMPLETE
3.  Drawstring bag - Yay I managed to make several - here are pictures of just two of them!!

 
4.  Pom pom snowman ornament
5.  Paper pieced robin - COMPLETE
6.  Felt ornaments (I've made one set of three already - I want to make another set) - COMPLETE
7.  And Sew On blocks into project(s)
8.  Robin in Wreath paper piecing project
9.  Infinity scarf in voile
10.  Christmas wine bag
11.  Toothbrush travel wrap - COMPLETE
12.  Tea holder pouches
13.  Pot holder
14.  Recycled Christmas Card boxes
15.  [Added] Tea towel - COMPLETE
16.  Bibs [Added] - COMPLETE

Linking to Missy Mac Creations
MAKING CHRISTMAS 2013

10 comments:

sew.darn.quilt said...

These are all wonderful gifts. I really like the Toothbrush Towel Wrap, a great idea =)

Kristy @ Quiet Play said...

Wow you've made some awesome progress on your list!

Really cute tote bags!

Anonymous said...

great finished projects! The toothbrush travel wrap is a brilliant idea!

Lucy | Charm About You said...

You finished so much!! I've been totally distracted and need to get back to my list!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

You're making makes are gorgeous! All your friends and family will be very happy this year :)

mammafairy said...

You are being very busy! lovely makes there!

Di said...

You are knocking items off that list. Lovely makes. Di x

Anne / Springleaf Studios said...

I'm impressed with all you have gotten done. I haven't started.

Erin @ Once Upon a Donkey said...

You are on fire! Way to go. Absolutely loving them all - but have to admit that I'm totally going to copy the idea of the toothbrush travel wrap. Genius!

Joanne said...

You are flying through your list!!! I love those bibs and felt decorations are wonderful!