Sunday 17 November 2013

Making Christmas - Week 6

Week 6 update

Here was my list in Week 3 with a few things added in Week 5.  I have added pictures of the things that I have completed to bring my list up to date to Week 6:

Christmas 2013 TO-MAKE list:

1.  Tissue holders
2.  Hanging tea towels - finally COMPLETE

3.  Drawstring bag
4.  Pom pom snowman ornament
5.  Paper pieced robin - COMPLETE

6.  Felt ornaments (I've made one set of three already - I want to make another set) - COMPLETE

7.  And Sew On blocks into project(s)
8.  Robin in Wreath paper piecing project
9.  Infinity scarf in voile
10.  Christmas wine bag
11.  Toothbrush travel wrap - COMPLETE

12.  Tea holder pouches
13.  Pot holder
14.  Recycled Christmas Card boxes
15.  [Added] Tea towel - COMPLETE


MAKING CHRISTMAS 2013

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

your doing really well and its only half way through November! The hanging towels are a brilliant idea.

Sarah said...

Great success! I love your hanging teatowels too!

Kelly said...

Woo get you!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

You're doing wonderfully with your list :)

QuiltCandy said...

Wow great progress! I love those felt ornaments sooo much!! :-))

fiberchick said...

Wow you are doing well! Can I send you my "need to gift" list?:)

Di said...

You are knocking off that list big time. Beautiful makes Amy.
Di x

Pennie said...

Love that mistletoe tea towel :-)

Vera said...

Cool project. Love your robin.

Elizabeth said...

Great towels! Are those from a specific tutorial or pattern? I'd love to make some!