Tuesday 12 November 2013

I did it, I finally did it!!

I joined a Stash Club.  The Village Haberdashery's "Village Stash Society" to be precise.  Look - I even get a button!! 


I went for the '10 designer fat quarters' option to fit in with my budget.  Annie has carefully designed the stash club to offer regular fabrics and organic fabrics and you have the choice of having one or the other or both - plus options to have it as fq's or half metres.  Check it all out here.  


November is RED - I love red and I am totally looking forward to it arriving!  February is green.  I LOVE green.  I also love grey and that will be December.....  Oh how exciting this will be :) 

6 comments:

Shanna said...

Congrats!! I have always wanted to join a stash club of some sort, but I haven't done it yet.

Unknown said...

Oh my, it will be like having a birthday every month! :) What a fun club, I'm looking forward to seeing your fabrics - and what you do with them! Chrissie x

Kelly said...

Me too - October's blues were fabulous :)

Pam said...

I made my own stash club, once every 4 weeks I go to my LQS and pick out a selection of 6 fat quarters in whatever colour I have used the most of since the last visit, then I pick 2 more, 1 to compliment and 1 to contrast. This way I keep my stock levels as I like them and add a new colour.

moira said...

I'm well jealous!

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Oh, how fun!!