Wednesday 21 August 2013

Houses houses everywhere!

Yay more wonky houses and wonky trees have been added to my village!

Last Wednesday, I went to The Village Haberdashery to see Tula Pink (and cannot confirm or deny that fabric was purchased and cupcakes eaten...), and Amanda gave me two wonky trees for my neighbourhood!  Aren't they fab??

And then this happy leaning house with a lovely heart button door handle arrived from Gilly Makes.  I love this house!!!

Thank you to Helen/Indianna Dreams for sending me these two happy houses and two Christmas trees (I especially love the button roof):

And look what Spartan Babe/Annie Oak Designs has made me - a lovely bungalow and two houses for the street in my wonky village!!

Thank you everyone! And just to remind you that if you would like to sew and send me a house or tree (wonky of course) please do let me know so I can send you my snail mail address. I will be holding a draw for everyone who has sent me something.

Happy sewing!

8 comments:

gilly said...

Glad you like my patriotic little house! Your quilt is going to be amazing with all these fab wonky blocks.
Can't wait to see it :--)
Xx

Melziebelle said...

How cute! Do you have background/color/size requirements? I might send you a lil something ;) let me know the specs!
xoxo melzie
melzie4boyz@aol.com

Ella and Nesta said...

Oh, this sounds really fun! I can't wait to see how it turns out. I love wonky villages!

Laura said...

So cute, Amy!

MetroQuilter said...

Can't wait to see the finished quilt

Indianna said...

I remembered you love buttons. The finished village will be brilliant. With all these together you will nearly have a town!

Colette said...

Love these so much, I must get on and do mine for you! I'll aim for September (I need firm deadlines!) x

Tammy said...

Sew cute. Your villiage has got to be growing...