Friday 21 September 2012

Softly Against Black - yay!

OH MY GOODNESS - I'm a finalist!!! 

Last week, Stitched in Colour had a mosaic linky called 'Softly Against Black' and I entered this mosaic:


...and I am a finalist!   I put together some of the yummiest greens, greys, a touch of teal and the coolest canvas fabric (bottom row with yellow on it ) called Yoshiko Jinzenji Beige Cotton Canvas from Fresh Modern Fabrics, and turned it into a fresh and subtle mosaic. 

So -- please feel free to pop over and VOTE FOR MINE - it sure would make me feel pretty special  (though being a finalist is pretty special anyways)!

Happy Friday night everyone!!!

10 comments:

Charlotte said...

wahay!!!!!!!!!!! good luck sweetie xx

Sarah Lou said...

Voted!

Gertie Pye said...

Done!

Cherie said...

Congratulations!!! =D

M-R Charbonneau said...

Yay! done! :)

Pam said...

Done and dusted, congrats.

Di said...

Beautiful choices. Now I'm off to vote. Di x

Finding Fifth said...

I voted to for yours Amy as it had a freshness to it that I would buy - and no chevrons (no offence to chevron lovers)

Anonymous said...

Well done Amy, I do like your mosaic. It's cool!

Kelly said...

Done x