Friday 21 September 2012

Pervalong

I can't resist a good quilt along.  I wish I could do them all but I had to pick one (more)... so I chose the Pervalong with Charlotte

One day I will do the Groovy, the Stained Glass, the Mod Pop, the Swoon and I should really finish the ones I'm already in - The Great Granny and the Vintage Holiday.  I should also complete the bee quilts that I have on the go - the Arrows quilt and the Wonky Log Cabin PLUS the Star Bee and Kinky Bee which are October... oh and then there is the My Precious Amy Butler quilt half completed, the Oh Fransson Mod Sampler and Mr Crafty Shenanigans' Union Flag quilt still to finish... 

Am I crazy?  Do I need another quilt along in my life?  Of course I do!!  And the reason is simple:

I like busy.  I need busy.  Busy is my bezzy-oppo.  Busy hangs about and keeps me, well.... BUSY!! 

Here are the colours I believe that I will be making my Pervalong out of:


Green - yay for green.  I love green.  Annie over at the Village Haberdashery has several different  Fractured Quilt along bundles ready for sale with all the right amounts of fabrics in - how clever is that?  Just pick one and join in! Or create your own like I did [with the help of the Pervemaster herself].  Visit Charotte's blog to get the fab code Annie has set up for you too (discount - hint hint)!

So?  Are you going to join the Pervalong too?





5 comments:

M-R Charbonneau said...

Oh crap, that looks like an awesome QAL! :D

Charlotte said...

have I told you lately that I loooooooooove you?

Gertie Pye said...

Ohhhhh now I think I might have to join in having seen the purple bundle on the VH website ....

Pennie said...

Wish I could but fabric diet says no.... :-( Will enjoy watching though - have always been more of a voyeur than an actual perv..... hehehehe

Cherie said...

Hahaha what a lot you have going on! I really miss those full time sewing days! =D