Tuesday 3 July 2012

Craft it Forward

Today was a great day!!  The postman delivered an envelope that contained the most fun and amazing things!! 

This exciting envelope of goodies was from Rivka (visit her shop on Etsy here and her blog here).  A few weeks back she had a post on her blog about "Craft it Forward" and I jumped at the chance to sign up to craft it forward myself!

She sent me some neat things!  I especially love the little recycled paper notebook and the mini envelopes from maps and cartoons!  She even sent some really cool handmade postcards and a blue crocheted bracelet - all HANDMADE!  Thank you so much Rivka!

So now it is my turn to "Craft if Forward".  If you would like a handmade gift from me, add a comment below and say so!  I will make and send you a gift {handmade by me} to the first five interested people. You will receive your gift in the next nine months.  You, in return upon receiving your homemade gift, will create a blog post showing what you received from me and then ask for comments in the post for interested and willing participants.  You then have nine months to make something for the five interested people. 

**I'd love to make something for you.  If you are interested, please leave a comment below** 

6 comments:

Di said...

Ooh pick me! I'm waving at you! Can you see me? Di x

Jill Dorsey || Made with Moxie said...

I would love to play! I tried to do this on FB but no one was game.

Charlotte said...

oooooohhhhhhh pick me pick me!!!!!!!!!

moira said...

such a cool idea. I'm in, all in!

CarrieM said...

That sounds fun!

Jess @ Elven Garden Quilts said...

Pick me, pick me!