Saturday 3 March 2012

New kid on the 'blog' / Small Blog Meet

Lily's Quilts
As a new kid on the 'blog', I get excited about practically everything!  I love seeing what everyone else is up to.  I get a lot of inspiration this way plus I get to see what is on trend right now (fabric and sewing patterns/ideas).  Over on Lily's Quilts she has shared a way for us new - or small - blogs to meet each other and see what we are each doing.  Her blog is amazing so I recommend a visit to her site PLUS visiting some (or all) of the other blogs who have linked up.  If you have found me through this 'meet' - yay to Lily's Quilts!  I hope you become a follower :)  Thanks!

The LMQG is meeting tomorrow and I have my February Challenge item all ready to go (Red scrap fabric basket) plus a bag of scraps to swap.  I'm part of the social committee so I just need to type out the March Challenge and I'm ready for tomorrow.  I love being part of a group again.  I shall leave you here with a picture of my Shaggy (rag) plaid quilt. 
Front of the Shaggy plaid quilt.
Detail of the back of the Shaggy plaid quilt

5 comments:

Mina said...

Hello, stopping by from the small blog meet.

I think Jax is cute and yes, I quilt and dont have a cat.

Kelly said...

I love your shaggy quilt and your challenge basket was super cute! I must try out that tute :)
It was lovely to meet you too today.

Colette said...

That shaggy quilt looks amazing - I hope you bring it along one day! Nice to see to see you again today.

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

Thank you - it was great to meet you too!

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

It was a difficult choice between the plaid log cabin quilt and the plaid shaggy quilt to bring to the first meeting - I love them both but use the shaggy one the most :)